Reg Tech is a professional repair center that services scuba diving equipment for the retail scuba industry. Think of Reg Tech as your wholesale repair vendor. Reg Tech offers:
- Regulator service and repairs
- BCD service and repairs
- Cylinder service and inspections
From the beginning, REG TECH has been dedicated to providing retail dive shops with solutions to the problems of operating their own repair facility. We offer dive centers a simple, cost-effective, reliable and timely alternative to maintaining a full in-house repair facility.
With Reg Tech, you will see:
- Better quality repairs
- Less management hassle
- Reduced expenses
- Happier customers
Turn your repair center into the reliable profit center it should be – let Reg Tech be your repair shop.
How does Reg Tech work?
It’s simple – fill out a work order, wrap the equipment in bubble wrap or peanut packing, put the equipment, any warranty paperwork and the work order in a sturdy box and call FedEx or UPS to pick up.
Once the repairs are completed, we will ship the equipment back to you. Our workmanship is guaranteed for 30 days.
If you need the equipment repaired fast, a four day Emergency Rush Service (including shipping time) is also available.
What does Reg Tech offer your customers?
Your customers are looking for four things when they bring their equipment to you for repair:
- Quality: First and foremost, your customers expect that the work they need done will consistently be trustworthy. Reg Tech Service Technicians are professionals with advanced training in the care and maintenance of SCUBA and SCBA equipment. Our Techs follow factory protocols and their work is subject to a rigorous quality control process. They don’t have to balance their time between teaching classes, staffing the sales floor and organizing dive trips; instead, they are dedicated to the single task of repairing your gear.
- Convenience: Your customers are looking for a simple solution to all their service and repair needs – a single source for repairs that will end the “dive shop shuffle.” Reg Tech services and repairs most manufacturers complete lines of regulators, BC’s including warranty work, and offers you a way to keep your customers (and their dollars) in your shop, where they belong.
- Speed: Your repair tech just moved to Grand Cayman, you’re supposed to be leading a dive trip to the Red Sea next week and it’s the start of the dive season. How do you tell your customers that you can’t service their gear until next month? Reg Tech allows you to commit to an aggressive repair schedule (most work is in our shop for less than 5-10 business days) that gets your customers back in the water quickly.
- Price: Avoid sticker shock at your service counter! Reg Tech Is an efficient operation and enjoys significant cost benefits that we are able to pass along to you. Just call us.
“Ask about our custom Service Notice Program – increase your revenues and smooth your workload while helping your customers keep track of their repair schedules!”
For more information contact: