Boynton Beach Dive Center Builds Dedicated Fill Station & Equipment Repair Center
by Gene Muchanski
Editor, The Dive Industry Professional
February 20, 2015
Boynton Beach Dive Center, located in Boynton Beach, Florida has built a dedicated scuba cylinder fill station and equipment repair center, and aptly named it Smart Scuba Fills. Always ready to service the diving community with an extensive collection of premix storage banks, large fill panel, and several routinely maintained high pressure compressors. Smart Fills state of the art facility accommodates even the busiest divers.
Smartfills is located on 3000 High Ridge Road #2 in Boynton Beach, Florida. It was built as a stand-alone scuba cylinder fill station and also a complete service center for all your scuba equipment. Smartfills services all scuba cylinders, regulators, air sources, and buoyancy compensators for certified scuba divers and Retail Dive Centers alike. Scuba regulators can be sent in for repair and/or service from anywhere in the United States. All certified technicians are manufacturer trained and have many years of repair experience. In most cases, turnaround time for service and repair is in 2-3 days.
Smartfills currently offers the following services:
- Equipment repair on all brands in a fully dedicated work area.
- Premixed Nitrox Fills between 21% and 36% of Oxygen Content.
- Visual Inspection for both Aluminum and Steel cylinders using Plus 3 technology.
- Hydrostatic testing on all Cylinders.
- Oxygen cleaning of both tanks and valves using high Nitrogenated gas to dry tanks.
- Tank tumbling and other interior services.
- Wholesale Repair Service for Retail Dive Centers, Nationwide
For more information on fills & repairs, contact:
3000 High Ridge Road #2
Boynton Beach, FL
For more Dive Center information, contact:
Tom and Deb Muscatello
Boynton Beach Dive Center
212 S. Federal Hwy.
Boynton Beach, FL 33435