Group Deposits Waived on
Clearly Cayman Dive Resorts is now waiving their normal deposits on groups of 10 or more booking 7-night dive vacations to any of their resorts for travel through January 14, 2023. This enables dive shops and clubs to book ahead and start selling spaces early before risking any financial commitments.
“We know the COVID-19 pandemic has been especially hard on local dive shops whose customers are still going to want to travel once the ‘all clear” is given. But with all the groups not able to travel in 2020 due to the Cayman Islands’ government shutting down international arrivals, 2021 and even 2022 prime dates are filling up fast,” according to Sue Belport, Sales Director for Clearly Cayman. “So waiving group deposits gives them a chance to plan ahead, get our lowest group rates of the year, and avoid disappointment that their dates and/or resort aren’t available.”
Pre-DEMA Group Packages
Clearly Cayman Resorts include Little Cayman Beach Resort, Cayman Brac Beach Resort, and Cobalt Coast Resort on Grand Cayman – all with a diver-focused approach. Pre-DEMA group specials start at $1,595* and include up to two free bonuses depending on travel dates. Packages include:
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily*
- 6 days x 2-tank morning boat dives
- Shore dive on house reef – Cobalt Coast Resort, only (weather permitting)
- Complimentary use of a dive computer if the diver doesn’t own one
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities (except dive gratuities which are not included)
Groups also earn 1 free spot for every 9 paid members of their group.
FREE Bonuses for Groups Booked by October 16, 2020
Group leaders also get to select from one of these free bonuses:
- 5 days x 1-tank afternoon boat dives
- Nitrox upgrade
- $100 resort credit per diver
- 21-drnink package
- $500 group leader credit
- Double Reef Rewards**
For travel during Cayman Island “Value Season,” group leaders will select a second bonus from the list above. This includes travel July 24, 2021 – October 23, 2021, or July 23, 2022 – October 22, 2022.
All three resorts have been closed since mid-March when the government shut down international travel to the islands in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. At present, plans call for the initial lifting of international travel restrictions on October 1, primarily for returning part-time residents and staff. The Cayman Islands Government announced their tentative plan to relax restrictions on inbound international vacationers on November 1, although details have not yet been finalized. Assuming that ll of this goes according to plan, Clearly Cayman Dive Resorts plan on reopening to guests on November 7.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Clearly Cayman at 800-327-3835 or 727-323-8727. Or visit https://www.clearlycayman.com/dema/
* Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy in lowest priced rooms. Rates for other room types, occupancy, dates, and packages may differ. Available for travel dates indicated above, subject to availability. Saturday night arrivals with 7-night stays required. Meal service begins with dinner on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day. Bonuses provided for paid divers, only, and may be forfeited if group drops below 10. Not valid with other offers.
**Reef Rewards is the program that lets dive shops and clubs eacn $100 per paid group diver on their trip toward the group’s next trip to any of our resorts. For more information on Reef Rewards or to enroll, visit ClearlyCayman.com/ReefRewards.